This global research was conducted to understand the challenges, concerns, and perspectives of large enterprise organizations as they continue adapting their IT strategy and infrastructure to the rigors and risks of digital transformation and the hybrid work environment. It explores the investments organizations have already made to bolster infrastructure and security, and those they are planning to make. It also examines expectations for remote and hybrid work as we enter a new phase of living with COVID-19.
Read the report to understand the priorities and concerns of application and network infrastructure professionals in the coming year and their views on cybersecurity priorities.
In this report, you will learn:
- What investments enterprises have already made for infrastructure and security, and what are planned?
- What the expectations are for remote and hybrid work as we enter a new phase of living with COVID-19.
- The priorities and concerns of application and network infrastructure professionals in the coming year and their views on cyber security priorities.
- Respondents were from industry sectors whose businesses rely heavily on online transactions including finance, education, government, gaming, utilities, healthcare, and retail/e-commerce.
Some first publications around The Enterprise Report – more updates to follow:
- Digitalisation World: Zero Trust, cloud and remote work drive digital resiliency
- Beta News: Enterprises keen to ensure digital resilience
- This piece secured syndications across a range of smaller business tech publications, including Tech News (Enterprises keen to ensure digital resilience)
- IT Daily News (DE): 36 % der deutschen Unternehmen haben ein Zero-Trust-Modell eingeführt
- IT Wire : A10 Networks’ 2022 research finds zero trust, cloud and remote working drive digital resilience
- Datacentre & Network News: research-finds-zero-trust-cloud-and-remote-work-drive-digital-resiliency
- Zawya: 5g, cloud and remote work drive digital resiliency and competitiveness in Middle East
- www.daijiworld.com: 97% of Indian firms concerned about enterprise digital resilience